What others offer:
- A One-Size-Fits-All syllabus regardless of the student's age, musical style preference, strengths and weaknesses, the course is not tailored to the needs and goals of the student.
- You cannot learn and progress by playing the songs you like. Need to learn by following a syllabus playing and practicing boring songs that the you may not be interested in.
- Teachers are not musicians and have no real live performance experiences
- No additional services such as guitar tuning, guitar maintenance, etc.
- A boring and slow way to learn music theory which could be demotivating
- Usually slow progress and students easily lose motivation half way through
- Cannot learn to develop solo line, perform in a band, jam with other musicians or compose own original songs
What we offer:
- Dadicated to each student's individual growth based on their unique talents
- Ability to Custom-Make/ Tailor-Make the course according to each individual students' needs, characters and talents
- True showmanship training as I have years of experiences performing on stage in different countries with well-known artists from all over the world
- Continuously motivate and encourage the students to discover and develop their Hidden talents with special teaching techniques
- Attentively help each student overcome their different difficulties in music learning
- Copy the music at site and teaching key point how to play easy with method
- Strengthen student’s interest of music
- Understanding student’s dream what they want to be
Finally I got referred to Alex by my friend. One lesson from Alex is worth 4 lessons from the other teachers! His lessons are fun and are customised to my preference. He has been teaching me using only the songs I like while making sure I progress to more advanced levels, no more playing boring stuff. I progress so much faster playing what I'm actually interested in and I can sing along as well.
He also helps me understand music theory and build a strong foundation in an interesting way that enables and motivates me to become a better player. I highly recommend him to anyone who is serious about learning the guitar."
I started learning guitar by myself but later on I also got my son and daughter to learn together with me and have a "family class" together each Sunday. That is a fun family activity and my kids really enjoy it. They progress even faster than me! I really appreciate that Alex is very good with kids. He is very kind and patient, and has a way of explaining things to kids that make them feel engaged and encouraged. He also always takes the time to prepare for each lesson and ensure we see real results by the end of each lesson. There’s never a dull lesson with Alex."
I didn't know he's a professional performing musician when I began learning from him. I was really pleasantly surprised that he had the know-how and lots of special tricks up his sleeves to let me start playing quickly. Then later on I learned that he actually performs at concerts and does recordings for famous singers and thought "Oh, no wonder.."
I was amazed that I was able to play my favorite songs much earlier than I thoughts.I am very happy that I can play many songs now only after a few months. I even performed some of those songs at my friend's wedding party and it felt really great!"
Alex on the other hand is very student-focused. He really cares about what I want to learn. More importantly, he has vast music knowledge in all genres of music. Alex knows it all and taught me exactly what I wanted to learn so that I could progress quickly. And after I have become quite good, he suggested other types of music that he thought I would like to me and I ended up loving them. He helped me build a good overall musical foundation in a fun, stress-free way.
I also started taking bass guitar lessons from him. I am very happy that I could actually develop my own solo lines and perform in a band for fun after just a few months of learning bass from him."